Accommodation › Cairns City
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort: The only four star Resort located in the centre
of Cairns, the Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort features a fresh, contemporary North Queensland
style of architecture and furnishing, with a focus on the large lagoon
swimming pool and beach at its centre. Conveniently located to Trinity Wharf, shopping, entertainment and inner city restaurants.
- Park Regis City Quays Cairns: Comprises modern, one and two bedroom fully self-contained apartments and hotel rooms. Relax and unwind in the rooftop pool - kick back in the sun, or take advantage of the on-site tour desk to explore the region's magnificent reefs and rainforests. With the harbour foreshore, restaurants, casino and marina a short stroll away; you are close to everything that makes Cairns a great destination. We are also 50 metres from Cairns' newest attraction - the Blue Sky Brewery.
- Park Regis Piermonde Cairns: A contemporary and unique 4.5 star luxury apartment hotel. Spacious, superbly appointed two and three bedroom self contained apartments provide full kitchen and laundry facilities and feature large, private balconies with sweeping views. Relax in the outdoor spa or take a dip in the pool.
Cairns: Nestled on the water front, in the heart of Cairns with
stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, the 264 room Hilton Cairns is the
perfect base from which to explore the most diversly beautiful tropical
region from the magical underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef to
the inspiring Daintree Rainforest.
- Mantra Esplanade: This relatively new property (opened March 2000) is a 123 unit 4.5 star luxury hotel offering one and two bedroom units and hotel rooms and situated in the heart of the city's tourist district. Overlooking the ocean and the esplanade it is only a short walk to all city facilities, restaurants, night clubs, Casino and souvenir shops as well as only a few minutes walk to the Reef Fleet Terminal and The Pier Shopping Complex.
Colonial Club Resort: A 3-4 star resort situated on 10.5 acres (4 hectares)
of award winning lush tropical gardens echoing the atmosphere of the
tropical rainforests in the region. The resort has 3 lagoon style pools
(one complete with swim-up bar), 5 different styles of rooms, and resort
facilities including a hair dressing salon, resort shop, fitness centre,
tennis court, conference centre, three restaurants, four bars and a
take-away food outlet.
within 4km of the airport and walking distance to Cairns central business
area and waterfront, Cairns Queenslander is designed in colonial Queensland
architecture to capture the leisure of the tropics. A locally owned
and operated apartment complex it features a licensed restaurant, and
1 & 2 bedroom apartments providing comfortable accommodation for
couples and families with adjoining apartments available.
Villa & Leisure Park: Set on 10 acres of lush tropical gardens,
with villa and cabin style accommodation to suit all budgets, Cairns
Villa & Leisure Park is situated only 5 minutes drive from the City
Centre, and is centrally located to provide a unique base from which
to explore the world heritage listed rainforests, the Great Barrier
Reef, the historical Tablelands and the rugged Outback.
- Hides Hotel Cairns: Hides Hotel Cairns offers affordable Cairns Holiday Accommodation right in the city heart. It is only a short walk from our Historic Hotel to the Casino, Reef Terminal, Esplanade & Kuranda Railway Station. With the convenience of public transport out side our entrance and tours that collect you from our Hotel you will be able to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree and all of what Tropical North Queensland has to offer.
Home › Top › Back › Accommodation