Accommodation › Daintree
Tranquility On The Daintree
Nestled in the upper reaches of the historic Daintree Valley, under the watchful gaze of Thornton’s Peak, one of the highest mountains in Queensland, and just 9 kilometres from the quaint village of Daintree, a jewel awaits you. Set on a secluded 450 acre private property, Tranquility on the Daintree is more than just accommodation - it is an exclusive self contained accommodation experience that allows you to savour everything the Daintree has to offer….naturally!
You will have exclusive use of the property and all of its natural wonders and secrets. Lush tropical rainforest, hidden waterfalls, rainforest streams, spectacular wildlife and the majestic Daintree River... waiting for you to discover. And of course we have the fishing!
Just a short 10 minute drive from the Daintree Village, 50 minutes from Port Douglas, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, and approximately 90 minutes from the Cairns International Airport, Tranquility on the Daintree offers exclusive self-contained Daintree accommodation.
A Unique Property
Tranquility on the Daintree is an exclusive accommodation experience. It is fully self- contained and designed to suit life in the tropics with large open areas, high ceilings, fans and air-conditioners. Built over 4 split levels, this captivating retreat boasts the following amenities for up to ten guests:
- Five bedrooms on 3 levels, all with private balconies and spectacular views, double robes and air-conditioning. Master Queens x 3, 2 x 2 singles.
- Top Floor: Master bedroom, with walk in robe and vanity unit, luxury private ensuite with bath, shower and toilet. Private balcony with outdoor furniture, sink and mini-bar fridge.
- Middle Floor: Two single rooms with 2 single beds, one queen room, all with double robes, private balconies with outdoor furniture. There is also a bathroom located on the second floor with bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Bottom Floor: Master bedroom with private ensuite with bath, shower and toilet. Also featuring small kitchenette with sink, cupboards, microwave and tea & coffee making facilities, double robe, private balcony with outdoor furniture.
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned
And for your enhanced enjoyment of this unique accommodation
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, chest freezer, full size fridge, microwave and walk in pantry.
- Elegant lounge setting for ten. Solid timber dining setting for ten.
- Entertainment area with full sized pool table and table tennis set
- All windows and doors are fully insect screened
- Large covered inground saltwater pool with built in Spa and decked surrounds including sun deck.
- Large outdoor undercover balcony area with timber outdoor setting
- Outdoor entertaining area next to pool with setting for 10.
- Outside pool bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Gas barbeque facilities.
- Undercover car parking for 2 cars.
- Full laundry facilities including washing machine, dryer and clothesline.
- A large library of DVDs, books and board games for your selection.
- Astronomical telescope – without the light pollution associated with a city, stargazing is an added bonus.
- DVD/Satellite Television
- All stays include a complimentary guided rainforest tour with Tranquility Daintree Tours valued at $30.00 per adult
- Full and exclusive use of 450 acre property, attractions and facilities
- Exclusive use of Cascading Falls
- Access to and use of Niau Falls
- Exclusive use of bird-watching tree house, wood BBQ and bon fire pit
- Your own exotic fruit orchard
- Walking trails
- Access to the Daintree River
- The real Daintree experience
- 10 minute drive from the Daintree Village – 9 kms
- 50 minutes from Port Douglas, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Approximately 90 minutes from the Cairns International Airport
Check in 2.00pm. Check out 10.30am. Note: Terms & Conditions apply.
Contact us for enquiries or bookings.
Home › Top › Back › Accommodation › Daintree