Ordering And Purchasing Information
How It All Works
Pretty simply actually. I don’t understand much of this techo stuff but once it was explained to me, it seemed basically the way I thought it should be:
- In the areas of the site offering things to sell, simply click on the BUY icon to place one of the item in the shopping basket
- Wander around a bit more putting a few more things in the shopping basket
- Look for the shopping basket link or icon on the page or in the menu at the bottom of each page to find out what you’ve currently got in your basket
- Select the Buy Goods link on the basket page to proceed to the secure server and complete your purchase by giving us your credit card details, delivery address, etc.
Oh, it’s just all too hard. All you people come from different countries and you’ve all got different money, so I decided not to play favourites and price everything in Australian Dollars. Hope you don’t mind. Here’s a currency converter if you’d like to figure out the price in your local legal tender:
All international orders are despatched from Australia using Australia Post International air mail service. Please visit their web site for details of delivery times and prices.
Orders to Australian customers are shipped by Australia Post Express Post which is more or less overnight to anywhere in Australia.
Freight charges will be debited to your credit card.
If something arrives broken, or is defective on receipt, please let us know straight away and we will organise for the return and replacement of the item. The following specific conditions apply:
- It would be appreciated if we are notified of the need for goods to be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- All returned goods must be in new and unused condition, and with all warranty cards, instruction manuals, etc.
- Please conatct us so that we can arrange return shipping. Unauthorised collect shipping will be refused.
- Goods returned will be replaced with goods of equal value, or a direct replacement of the item ordered.
- ‘Changing your mind’ does not qualify as a reason for seeking a return.
In cases where secure delivery of your credit information is required, we use the Netscape Commerce Server that incorporates FIPS 140-1 compliant Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and public-key security.
During transmission of your credit card details, the encryption software will transfer your information from your browser to our server in an encrypted form thateliminates any possibility of the information being intercepted enroute over the internet.